Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Epic Adventures of Tamara and Shelby: In which Dany Heatley did not score.

Dany Heatley did not score last night, which is a tragedy for all of us. All of us being Tamara and I. I called him scoring in maybe the last two seconds of the game, but no. Ryan doesn't let the other Ryan score and then he doesn't let Dany score. Come on! Unfair. Then again, Dany scored IN San Jose when the Sabres played them so I GUESS it's okay. Sort of.

It was nice to be at the arena again after about two weeks. Also nice to see them win again, because the last time I saw them in person was the last time they won a game. Good for them to go into this Olympic break without being on a losing streak. It would have sucked and they probably would've kept thinking about it if they had lost so I'm glad they go into the break on a high note.

No offense to Ryan, but I was surprised at the amount of signs that lacked saying good luck to the other Olympians on this team. I know that this is the United States and Ryan is the only one playing for the US, but the other Olympians need some love as well. I was very disappointed. If I had known there was going to be a ceremony, I would have made a sign for all of the guys. At least we get to see some of the boys on our television screens. It's going to be strange without Sabres hockey for a few weeks but it's also nice to get a breather.

Best of luck to all of the Sabres Olympians. Let's hope some guys come back with a medal!

No comments:

Post a Comment