Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sidney Crosby wishes he was Thomas Vanek.

I hope Patrick Marleau ends up scoring the most goals this season so he can blow everyone's mind. There are other people in the league other than Ovechkin and Crosby, thank you kindly NHL.

Last night's game sucked. I know there are people who are like 'but I LOVE watching Crosby play, he's such a great player'. Well, I certainly hope you don't enjoy watching him score a hat trick against this team because it made me physically ill. I woke up this morning with a stomachache and was wondering why that as, and then I remembered HE got a hat trick. I keep seeing it all over Twitter, most of my Twitter friends are Pens fans and I can't avoid it. It disgusts me. I'm saying this as a former Pens fan and then I realized after they won the Cup how annoying they are. Okay, the players aren't annoying but constantly having Crosby shoved down my throat is. He's the only one I can't stand anymore.

Rant, over. Phew.

Oh yeah, and whoever the Penguin was that decided it was a good idea to shoot the puck anywhere close to Thomas' face is in big trouble. I didn't watch the Ottawa game where his jaw broke so it scared me half to death when he held his face. Never. Again.

Ottawa is on Wednesday, my favorite. We got a point last time boys...

3 comments:

  1. While reading the preview for this game I said to myself "Self, you ought to drop by The Coldffalo Train and say hi." I couldn't have had worse timing could I? Oops. For what it's worth I hate all the constant Crosbyness too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamarino; I'm okay now, haha.
    Aubrey; I'm glad to hear that coming from a Pens fan. :) I mean, there are OTHER fellas on that team that deserve some attention too.

    ReplyDelete