Friday, February 5, 2010

What do we have to look forward to on Trade Deadline Day now?!

Ilya Kovalchuk was traded to the New Jersey Devils last night for Oduya, Bergfors, Cormier (yes, THAT Cormier), and a first round draft pick. Apparently the Devils didn't get the memo that Ilya doesn't really backcheck...they're going to get a rude awakening once he plays tonight, I'm sure. Also, I'm pretty sure he's the leading goal scorer on the team, or at least right behind Parise. I'm too lazy to check up on my facts at the moment but if you feel like being exact, let me know in the comments.

Now that this is all over, I don't know what 'big name' guy we have to look forward to getting traded the day OF trade deadline day. Phaneuf is gone, Kovalchuk is gone...I can't really think of anyone else that's huge and might be traded. I'm probably overlooking people of course so when the day comes and someone is traded, I'll be like 'OH YEAH, I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!' Still, trade deadline day is one of the most exciting days of the year and I might skip school for it depending on what day it is.

I might as well make this note here too. For those of you who are posting nasty comments directed at Tamara, STOP. If you were mature enough you would not attack her on a site and maybe email or talk to her personally. It's simple really. Let's all be professional here and talk about this - and professionally, I say go fuck yourselves. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Cry about it Shelby. Maybe Tamara shouldn't making smart ass comments about someone else. You ever think about that. No you didn't cuz you're dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen asswipe, why don't you have the balls to comment with a real blogger name? So that we don't find out who you are? Cute. Funny how you don't have the balls to show yourself and solve this like a mature adult, as I said in this post. Get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish some greaseballs knew that their mothers secretly wish they had gotten abortions.

    ReplyDelete