Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Belarus names their Olympic roster...and I have nothing else to talk about!

Belarus is probably one of the only teams to release their roster this early, but that might be because of the lack of NHL players that come from Belarus or because they aren't a large hockey country. I'm going to go with the latter of the two. Ruslan Salei (Colorado), Mikhail Grabovski (Toronto), and the Kostitsyn brothers (Montreal) were all named to the roster when it was released earlier today. To be honest, before I started getting back into hockey, I had never heard of Belarus before. Hockey has opened my eyes to geography, look at that.

Speaking of Olympic rosters, I can't wait to see Canada's. Yeah yeah, I will be excited once I see Ryan KESLER on the roster for Team USA. Not Miller, but Kesler. I have made my priorities in the list of guys named 'Ryan'. But beyond that, nah. Forget USA. CANADA! It's going to be so stacked, I'm sort of scared. Plus, Lindy is going to be the assistant coach. I can't wait to watch those games, they're going to be so much fun. Bring on the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment