Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The things that gets the girls going.



Tonight during the Sabres-Sens game, they are showing a video of the Sabres visiting Women's & Children's hospital. Every year I look forward to these videos because of how sweet they are with the children and what they say about how it makes them happy to visit them. I know there will be a lot of 'awwing' in the room as they show the video and we probably won't hear a thing they're saying, but that's why they put it on the website afterwards!

Besides, this might be exactly what we need during the game if it turns out like it did last time...

3 comments:

  1. I always love to see Ryan Miller holding a bb...so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these videos! (Not that I wouldn't be just as happy if there was no more need for children's hospitals and the players had to find some other way of being cute)

    ReplyDelete