Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Postgame: 12-21-09

Those dastardly Leafs thought for sure that they had ended the losing streak against us, but aha! With Jochen scoring in the third period and then Derek capping it off with a nice OT goal (I know, right?), the Sabres continued their winning ways over them. I'm pretty sure they've beaten them nine times in a row now? That's bad. I would be complaining if I were a Toronto fan...

Tamara and I didn't watch any of the third period because we were watching Pineapple Express. When the Sabres were down 2-1, yeah, it was a good idea to pop in the DVD and have a good laugh. It's a pretty funny movie, I was impressed. James Franco is so adorable.

Can anyone explain to me what in the hell has happened to Tyler Myers? I am disgusted with his play. Tamara says it all the time, but it's as if he got to that nine game point and then decided 'Okay, I can play like a rookie now.' Nooo Tyler, this is not how that works. YOU'RE MAKING HANK LOOK BAD! I think I'm even more disappointed with him because his shot is the reason why Thomas Vanek is getting rehab on his stomach. Not on purpose, but it still blows and I am not happy.

1 comment: