Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho ho ho.

Happy holidays to everyone! I hope that everyone's Christmas Eve went well, and their Christmas is going splendidly too. Last night was when my family got together for gifts, and we had a fun time playing Wii Bowling. My oldest brother and I also got into a boxing match and it got pretty intense. I think I sprained my shoulder really badly, haha. My bad.

For gifts, Corey (my brother) and Lisa (my sister-in-law) bought me the new Sabres In Traffic book! I was so excited! It seems a bit smaller than volume one, but the pictures are still amazing in it. Mark Dellas is a great photographer and I always love looking at his pictures from every home game on his website. He finds the team to be 'profoundly genuine'. In volume one, he said there had been truly something special about the team. I completely agree. That's why I love them! Even after they lose horribly in some games...

My sister Kristyn and my brother-in-law Jim then bought me an ornament that has a lobster with a wreath around his head. As my sister put it 'you love seafood, so we bought this for you' haha. She was right! My other brother said he bought me something too but it hadn't been in his possession yet...I'm sort of scared as to what it is.

Then I woke up this morning, and found out my mom had bought me a pair of Emu boots. They are so comfy, it's ridiculous. I know what I'm going to be wearing through the snow on days when I don't have to work.

Have a safe holiday guys. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I am more than a little jealous of your lobster ornament.

    My sister loves Wii boxing, but she always hurts herself when she plays too. She calls it her "recurring Wiinjury."

    ReplyDelete