Thursday, December 17, 2009

Postgame: 12-16-09

You know, if it weren't for the fact that most of the boys had food poisoning from two nights ago, I would be furious at the effort they had against the Senators. When they only score one goal on you in two periods, I would hope that they would grab them by the throat and score a couple of goals since the goaltender is playing so well. Then they couldn't even do that. It's a start, but not good enough. I'm just so used to them losing to the Sens all the time that I see it as an automatic loss anyways.

With that said, I do hope that all the sick ones feel better soon. I'm sure they will be better by Friday and I'm sure the ones that are sick are moaning and groaning today about their tummies. Even Lindy was sick from two nights ago, so it was good that he gave them the day off from practice. Maybe since we were you know what last night, we may be able to have a you know what against Toronto? I hope so. I'd rather have it be against the Pens though...

Oh, and that A on Roy's jersey stands for asshole. Just getting that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment