Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Look, a Tamara Post!


- I didn't think we'd win last night, I don't know why. And throughout the game, it didn't look that promising. I'm glad the guys pulled it off in the end. A nice little boost before Ottawa on Wednesday. 

- I've never liked Versus, but who has? They've never seen to get in to the whole hockey thing, or even try. If it's not bull riding, it's not worthy to them. Last night they kept going on about Tyler and Tim Kennedy, so they must have missed that memo that it's no longer a good idea. Myers probably only got a star last night because they wouldn't shut up about him for an hour. 

- Someone finally hit 10 goals! And it was Clarkie!

- People really need to get off Thomas and Timmys back. 

- Speaking of Timmy, 340 days since he came back against the Rangers in January. Yeahhhh!

- Patty should play on Wednesday. Surely, I would say that regardless. But, Ryan was really shaky last night...and 21 saves on 24 shots isn't good. He was going to break eventually (even if people were not willing to accept that) and I think the time has come. Plus, it's Ottawa. 

- This picture...




1 comment:

  1. I really hope Patty can play on Wednesday. If anything, the backup tends to play better than Ryan against Ottawa any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete