Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Team America's Hat.

Tamara already covered Team Finland (Yay Toni!) and I kept tabs on Team Canada announcing their roster. After they thanked hundreds of people it seemed like, Steve Yzerman went up to the podium and began to name the roster. Joe Thornton and Dany Heatley made the team much to Tamara's delight, and Scott Niedermayer was named the Captain of the team. Mike Richards is on the team too...ugh. Hate him. I don't know why but I just cannot stand him. I would have rather seen Lecavalier or Doan on the team over him. Dislike.

Not only is Team Canada stacked, but they are scary as hell. If it turns out to be a Team Russia and Team Canada final, I will be in heaven. I'm about to just root on the entire world during the Olympics, I seem to like all the teams. I just can't choose!

Now I only need to wait for Team USA to name their roster during the Winter Classic. If Ryan Kesler is not named to it, so help me God...

1 comment:

  1. "Team America's Hat"

    Bwahahaha! Best thing ever! As for hating Mike Richards, I think it's just impossible to like someone with a giant Pierre McGuire sticking out their ass. I would have cast my vote for Doan. I like him.

    ReplyDelete