Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Postgame: 12-14-09

I'll be honest with you all - last night, I was falling asleep during the game. FALLING ASLEEP! It was an entertaining game to say the least, and it was hard for me to stay awake. I'm at least glad that they won and are now four points ahead of the Bruins in the Northeast Division. We all know who they see on Wednesday...oh boy.

What about that clock mishap, huh? Most Sabres fans would have been furious if a goal had been scored during the time the clock stopped, and thank God that didn't happen. Tamara and I didn't even realize the game had ended because the clock was stopped at eight seconds and then when they changed the clock time, it was supposed to have ended already. I'm sure Habs fans are finding a way to bitch about it but whatever. It was just nice to see the Sabres not completely collapse and lose two points.

Clarke MacArthur is now leading the team in goals. Stop the presses. I'm pretty cool with it as long as Thomas can keep it up in other categories because to be honest, I like the balance scoring happening on this team. This team has been lacking it for the past two seasons, and if it means that his goal amount has to go down a bit? I'm okay with that. He's said it himself that he's just happy if the team can win, not about how many goals he can get or whatever.

Heeeey, the last time the Sabres played the Senators was when we went on our Ottawa trip. let's hope it doesn't turn into the same kind of game it was last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment