Saturday, December 19, 2009

Postgame: 12-18-09

Yesterday's game got exciting once the first period was over. I was a little nervous for a bit since the Leafs had been winning for a period, but then the Sabres came back and scored five in a row to secure the win, 5-2. Toni's goal was the best goal of the night, and they replayed a goal from two seasons ago where Toskala let a shot from about 200 feet away trickle in against the Islanders. 200 FEET! I couldn't believe it. Last night's wasn't AS epic but still epic because it was Toni. This means Craig has to score tonight against the Penguins because Tamara and I are going. It would just be so right.

This is the second time the Sabres play at home on back to back nights. It seems really weird because I'm so used to watching them play at home on Friday, and then go on the road on Saturday. At the same time, I also sort of like it. I don't know. It's weird but not.

We're still at the top of the Northeast Division, right? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment