Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things That Are Not Kissing Millers Behind.



And things that don't have anything to do with the Sabres. 

Last night, the Sharks/Blackhawks game was on Versus. Shelby was kind enough to remind me of this, and leave out the fact that I was suppose to be at that game. BUT, that is a different story. 

Anywho, we were also baking Christmas cookies at the time. It was a blur of Tamara hearing ' score!' and ' Heatley' and a thud when a chunk of flour and what was suppose to be dough hit my kitchen floor. 

(Needless to say, Shelby and I did a jumping dance in my kitchen. Which, has improved from when Toni scored). 

So yes, Mr. Heatley scored hisssss 22nd goal of the season. Which means, he is only one goal below Ovie. Put that in your pipe, Derek Roy. 



:)
I had to use Getty Images because when it comes to Dany, Yahoo! Sports isn't with it just yet. I think they may believe he still plays for the Senators. 

Also scoring was Joey! I wasn't there when it happened, but it was shorthanded and it was Joe Thornton so who the hell cares about details. 


Yahoo! Sports know who he is. 

Evengi Nabokov also made 45 saves on 47 shots which is stellar. It's amusing because for the entire pre-game they were talking about how awesome Huet was, prior to letting in three goals on 14 shots. Kind of like how they talk about Tyler Myers right before he lets the other team on a breakaway...

This just in, my dad has agreed to take Patty the Bobblehead to Dubai with him on Boxing Day! He's going to get a picture and return two days later with the picture and the bobblehead (I hope). I usually go visit him every year at Spring Break, but it wouldn't work out with our non-existent schedule, so yay!

This is almost as good as Goose scratching his hiney on the jumobtron...allllmost. 



No comments:

Post a Comment