Monday, December 14, 2009

Technology at it's finest.



A couple of people on my Twitter feed have been constantly mentioning the sweet feature of the webcam at Fenway Park so you can watch them putting the outdoor rink together. I don't remember if there was a feature like this for our Winter Classic, but I do remember that they had a sped up video of the ongoings of what went on before the game. I know that with ours there was a time constraint because of football going on and having to wait until the Bills season was over. Since baseball has been over since October, they have a lot more time to get things done. Would I want to sit there and watch the video all day? Probably, but that's because I have no life with class being over and me not having a second job. The joys of being a college student on break!

On the topic of the Winter Classic, I didn't watch the one from last year because I was on my band trip to Florida. I think I may try to watch the one from this year. I will probably root for the Bruins even though they are a division rival but it's because I really do not like the Flyers. Always root for the team you feel neutral about if they're facing a team you hate, that's how I look at it. Besides, the Bruins' jerseys are kind of cute and remind me of Disney so that influences my decision to root for them a little bit. I know, I am a traitor. Shame on me.

Game time tonight with the Sabres rolling into the Bell Centre! They haven't played so well there in their last few outings, but hopefully that can change tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment