Monday, January 25, 2010

The day everyone has been waiting for!

Or only me, whatever.
The Sabres and Canucks are finally playing one another! I've had this date in my head since the schedule came out and I'm glad that it's come at last. Last time these two met up, Ryan Kesler and Steve Bernier were the only ones scoring the Canucks goals and Thomas Vanek had a three point night. I'd like to have a big night out of Ryan and Thomas again...except the Sabres should win, of course. The Canucks are on a hot streak so it's okay if they lose ONCE. The Sabres have lost the past three games in a row so they need a win here to close out the road trip.

Can you guys believe the road trip is over after this game? Insanity. Good to know the boys are coming back after tonight. It seems like forever since I've last seem them in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment