Sunday, January 17, 2010

Postgame: 1-16-10.

Shame on Yahoo! Sports for not having a picture of Craig's amazing face after Drew scored. I hope some other site captured that or I am going to be pretty bummed. The look on Craig's face was priceless.

This is the second time in nearly a week that the Sabres went to a long shootout. It's bad enough they GET to a shootout but to go more than three rounds, nuh-uh. I feel like the longer the shootout goes for the Sabres, the more of a chance we'll have to lose the game. I like winning it when it doesn't go to sudden death.

So I hope the Sabres realize they can't take a bajillion penalties in the game because getting four before they even HAD a power play is a little ridiculous. Good thing their penalty kill is top notch otherwise we would have a problem.

I'm glad the boys got a point out of that game considering they were badly outplayed the first period and a half. They still have yet to lose in regulation this year, woohoo! Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment