Thursday, January 7, 2010

Postgame: 1-6-10

I would like to thank the Sabres last night for putting on a show within the first five minutes of the game. Three goals on what I think were three shots, literally. I have no idea why Rick Tocchet didn't pull Mike Smith after the third goal because of how quickly they went in but at the same time, I'm pretty sure he realizes how much his defense sucks. Boy, do they SUCK.

It was all fine and dandy until Harry Neale mentioned how the Sabres had come back from 3-0 deficits to win games so the Lightning could do the same. Cue Tampa scoring twice to make it a 3-2 game. Let me just say that this isn't the first time Harry Neale has jinxed the team. I say that the Sabres fire him to prevent any other jinxes by him, yes? No?

Rob and Robi were freaking out after the game last night because they can't play these types of Honestly, I said this after the Atlanta game - no matter how they win a game, I am okay with it. Yes, the situation last night makes it a little more nerve wracking but they still WON. Those two points are all that matter

We face Toronto on Friday. Let's keep both streaks alive, boys.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Harry Neale is a TOTAL jinx. I hate when he lists the stats for how many penalties the Sabres have killed off in a row as they are about to go on the PK. Harry has no respect for the Hockey Gods. None. He is a crazy old coot.

    --Jessica

    ReplyDelete