Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Postgame...of the greatest game this season.

Ryan Kesler should have scored on this breakaway, JUST SAYING.

So yesterday was a great game despite how it turned out, with the Sabres losing thanks to a stupid call by Kerry Fraser. It was fast paced, and to be honest, it went FAR too quickly for me. I wish it had never ended.

Ryan didn't get a point last night, but...
THOMAS SCORED ON THE POWER PLAY WHEN RYAN WAS IN THE BOX! EXCITEMENT COMING FROM ME! Can't you tell? That was probably the highlight for me, besides the green guys mocking Thomas when he went in the penalty box first. I burst out in a fit of laughter.

So the Sabres ended this road trip with a loss and they get to host the Devils tomorrow night. Oh joy, you just HAD to give them a hard team, didn't you dear NHL? Oy. I hope this road trip didn't show any signs of things to possibly come...

No comments:

Post a Comment