Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year!


Okay. 

So, after some hard thinking, I've decided to make some New Years resolutions. 

I never really did them before. 

But this year, along with eating healthy and keeping up with school and doctors appointments, I have decided. 

I am going to learn to like Ryan Miller. 

Like, not love. 

I promise myself that I will not become one of those ' he does no wrong!' people. He will still get fault when faulted and the like. However, I vow right now with my cat as my witness (she's licking herself, but it still counts) that I will be far less harsh and not go out of my way to tear him down. 

This has NOTHING to do with todays shutout, lets get that out of the way. I actually lingered with the idea while down 0-2 against Atlanta on the first. 

Nor does this mean I am ' backing down' against those who kiss his ass. Trust me, I can still go back.

That's all I got, hopefully Ryan and I can do some good in our dysfunctional relationship. 

Hmmmmm.





Still love Patty more. Trust me. No swine flu, or Y2K, or terrorist attack, or world ending in 2012 is ever going to change that. 




Ever.

3 comments:

  1. If I could give a thumbs up on Blogger, I would. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara! I figured I ought to make some kind of introduction first. I followed Shelby over here where I'm enjoying both of your posts.

    Not to say that I've only read two posts. Hmm, grammar fail there. Anyway... Back to the point of this comment. You have inspired me to make my own hockey resolution.

    So I hereby resolve: To try not to judge current European players by previous bad experiences with European players. I will not dismiss them as flashy, arrogant jerks only concerned with improving their individual stats until they prove themselves to be flashy, arrogant jerks only concerned with improving their individual stats.

    Good luck with Ryan Miller. He's such a dork he made me like him when I didn't want to. (Though he has clearly done something worse to you than regularly shutout your hometown college team.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aubrey!

    Thanks for the comment. Maybe we can work through our differences with hockey players together, haha.

    ReplyDelete