Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh hey, there's a game on tonight!

That's right, after what feels like a million years, the Sabres are finally playing the Thrashers tonight. I guess the league wanted them to have a few days off before playing seven games in fourteen days. Totally fine with me, since approximately every other day there will be a game on except for a few cases.

Pavalec is in net tonight for the Thrashers, which I do not understand because Hedberg has a record against us that is crazy good. Also, I am pretty sure that Kari Lethonen is dead or something. Is he injured again, or is he basically a third string goalie at this point? Poor guy. Rick DiPietro got to come back, why not him too?!

I'm sure that today at some point, Kevin will talk to some guy from the Atlanta organization and talk about how contract talks are going with Kovy. I know that's what's going to happen, because it always does.

Go Sabres!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't Lehtonen have season ending back surgery last fall? I'm pretty sure that's what happened to him...

    I'm sick of hearing about Kovalchuk. Trade him, sign him, whatever. Just stop talking about it!

    ReplyDelete