Thursday, January 28, 2010

Postgame: 1-27-10

Hey, it was awesome to finally win a game again after losing the past four, woo! I think we might be one point behind the Devils now in the standings, and seven in front of Ottawa. We have to battle Ottawa next week so I hope the boys are mentally prepared for that one...I know I won't and ever be for those games.

Anyways, this post is not about Ottawa. It's about the Sabres finally learning to win in a shootout. The last one they had won was against Calgary, and that feels like a million years ago. Tamara and I attended that game and I thought that I had saved my long video of the shootout on my computer. Of course it didn't work out like that. Anyways, Jochen Hecht is our best shootout guy right now. I KNOW, RIGHT? I know exactly what you're thinking readers. He's three for three this year, so I guess we know who to put out there last...or first, whatever.

I thought yesterday's game was pretty boring but I feel like that everytime we play the Devils. I hope the game on Friday isn't boring since I'm going. It's going to be nice to go back to the arena again after so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment