Monday, January 4, 2010

Postgame: 1-3-10.

I was planning on posting something else today, and then I remembered there was a game yesterday. Oh yeah.

One of the most boring games in existence but a win is a win, correct? That is how I felt after the Pittsburgh and Atlanta games. No matter how they get the points, I will take it. Ryan Miller was stellar in the net once again and got a shutout which I think he needed after what happened against Pittsburgh. A good confidence booster. He's now tied with Ilya Bryzgalov with the most shutouts in the league. Good job Ryan! Do any of you remember when it used to be a miracle when Ryan would get a shutout? Not the case this year. I would also like to mention that the defense has been awesome this year too (most of the time) so Ryan should say thank you to them too. A shutout is a group effort!

There is now a three way tie between Thomas, Timothy, and Clarke for the leader in goals on this team. Who is going to break that barrier first, hmmmm? Honestly I don't care as long as SOMEONE is putting pucks into the net on this team. WHOA, I JUST FOUND SOMETHING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING THIS. Clarke only has ten goals! Okay, Thomas and Timothy have to fight it out now. As I said, as long as we're scoring goals and we're winning, I
don't care. There are going to be people at the end of this season though if Thomas has a (god forbid) low point in his career for goals and they'll ask why we're paying him so much. Everyone, just chill out. We have him for four more years after this. Get a grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment