Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well, I'll miss 'em for two weeks.

The Sabres headed out today to begin their seven game road trip that they usually have every January. They go from Atlanta, to Long Island (what the hell, right?) and then head out west for a Western Conference swing. Considering the Sabres record against Western teams this season, I'm not too worried about what's going to happen. I actually think it's going to be a somewhat successful trip. I'm not going to make predictions as to who they are going to beat and who they are going to lose to because if I had done that last year, I would've been wrong with a couple of the predictions. Anything could happen on this trip. I just hope that they play for a full sixty minutes each game instead of waking up beginning in the second period. They can't do that on the road and they can't do it against the West.

Here's to a very successful road trip though. I'm going to try my hardest to not fall asleep during these games because of their late starts, but I can't promise anything. Except for that Vancouver game...

No comments:

Post a Comment