Friday, January 22, 2010

Postgame: 1-21-10

I would like to pronounce my utter disappointment with the Kings not wearing their thirds yesterday. I was hoping to see the sleek babies on the ice but of COURSE it didn't happen like that. Oh well. I'm sure when I see the Canucks play the Kings next, they will be wearing them. Unless they don't play the Kings anymore at the Staple Center, I don't know their schedule like the back of my hand unfortunately.

So the Sabres lost yet again in a shootout on this road trip, but at least they received a point for their efforts. To be quite honest, I don't mind if they only get one point against Western teams. I see it as that they don't really effect one another anyways so it's no big deal. Still, it's awesome to know that we still have the best record against the West.

Goals came from Clarke, Thomas, and someone else. I don't remember who that person is. I kind of wasn't watching the game when that goal went down so it doesn't exist, DO YOU HEAR ME RICO?! DOESN'T. EXIST. Anyways, Clarke's goal was his 13th I think, and Thomas scored his 14th on the power play apparently. That's what the Sabres site says anyways. I'm so glad he's playing well on this road trip, it's about time people lay off of him and his lack of goals from this season. If he scores only 20 goals, I won't even give a damn. You go, Thomas.

T-minus three days until the Sabres play the Canucks. It would be an understatement if I said I was excited about that game. Definitely an understatement.

3 comments:

  1. That picture looks quite odd, seeing as it looks like Tyler Myers is trying to restrain Vanek like he is a child having a temper tantrum...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like that! Since Vanek was slashed after he scored, I can see why he would be having a temper tantrum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me too, damn. It looked like some major pain

    ReplyDelete